The job description of Lean Coach
In this position you are responsible for optimizing and increasing the level of the Vion Operating System, which is derived from the Lean system. As a Lean or VOS Coach you will work with 2 fellow coaches to train MT members, department managers and staff members of the various production plants in the Netherlands and Germany.
If you get energy from working on improvement projects on a project basis, you like structure and you are able to coach other people with your enthusiasm, then this position is perfect for you!
Top 100 food company
Every day 100 million consumers worldwide eat a meal with a little bit of Vion. This quantity comes with a big responsibility. At Vion we work passionately every day on the global food challenge: feeding 9 billion people in 2050. How can you contribute to this?
The main responsibilities of your role can be described as follows
- Support Project7 consultancy and Manager VOS with developing and design the VOS Leadership Program, and implement, facilitate, coordinate and evaluate VOS Leadership Program;
- Coaching MT members, department managers and staff members of production plants from all BUs in the field of VOS and continuous improvement;
- Intensive support and leading role (through coaching) in the implementation of VOS at the production plants;
- Project and Programme Management of the VOS Leadership Programme and On Site Projects;
- Providing the VOS Leadership Program participating teams with all the tools, skills, knowledge and behaviours to be successful at their site;
- Making reports concerning the programme updates, progress, including escalations and results achieved;
- Escalate non-conformance and non-compliance of site implementation of VOS to direct line manager.
What do we expect from you?
- A completed Bachelor or Master education;
- You have experience with Lean and improvement processes in a production environment;
- You can communicate well with all layers in the organization. For us, this means that you get both production employees and MT members involved in, for example, improvement processes;
- You have a good command of the Dutch, English and German language in speech and writing;
- You are willing to spend much of your time traveling between plants in the Netherlands and Germany;
- You are enthusiastic and have persuasion;
- You are proactive, you like structure and can plan and organize well;
- You can work well under time pressure and are result and solution oriented.
What can you expect from us?
In our company you will have an attractive, versatile and challenging position within a leading international food company, with around 12.400 employees worldwide, innovative market concepts and clear core values. We offer good working conditions and an inspiring environment to work in an enthusiastic team.
Are you interested?
In case you think you are the right candidate to become our new colleague, or would you like to have more information about this position? Share your talents with us by sending your application letter and resume before October 19th via the ‘apply’ button below. For information ask Christel van Oers via phone number +316 187 499 79.
For this position Vion is looking for direct contacts with potential candidates; we appreciate if companies do not offer their services in this.
Hoofdkantoor Vion Foodgroup
Boseind 15, 5281 RM Boxtel (NB)