Service Level Manager
The job description of Service Level Manager
The Service Level Manager is working in close cooperation with the Manager Infrastructure and the team lead to manage the contracted services on a day to day basis. The activities are focused on optimizing the process of service delivery by suppliers. The service delivery to the user organization has the highest priority, even in case the requirements go beyond the contract.
The Service Contract Manager works also in close cooperation with the Contract & License Manager and Purchasing Officer, both positioned in the CIO Office.
Top 100 food company
Every day 100 million consumers worldwide eat a meal with a little bit of Vion. This quantity comes with a big responsibility. At Vion we work passionately every day on the global food challenge: feeding 9 billion people in 2050. How can you contribute to this?
The main responsibilities of the role can be described as follows:
- You’re proactively manage all agreements, deliverables, duties, assumptions, conditions expectations and goals agreed with the suppliers at the start, during and at the end of the contracts
- Work with the suppliers to clear up all differences, encountered in the day to day operations, in interpretation of the contract conditions to ensure smooth cooperation
- Deliver regularly and upon request, reports/information based on measurable KPI's in regard to progress, costs, risks, issues, decisions, actions
- Organize, conduct ant administer service meetings with suppliers based upon beforehand gathered information
- Maintain a correct and up to date contract administration in cooperation with the CIO Office
What do we expect from you?
- You have a relevant education on bachelor level
- You’ve 3+ years experience in corporate environments and at least 2+ years in similar role in a complex environment
- Basis legal knowledge
- Basic knowledge of procurement and commercial processes
- Experience with negotiating and conflict management
- Preferably at least basic knowledge of IT
- Can-Do mentality and focus on operational excellence
- Teamwork, good communication & organizational skills where presupposed with a well-developed and strong character
- Within IM&T, English is the communication language. Knowledge and experience of German is considered a pre. Dutch is mandatory.
- The willingness to make business trips to Germany
What can you expect from us?
We offer a versatile role within a leading international food company where you get the space to get the best out of yourself.
Are you interested?
In case you think you are the right candidate to become our new colleague, share your talents with us by sending your application letter and resume before may 1st via the ‘apply’ button below. If you would like more information about this position please contact Raoul Lustermans by email at email@example.com
For this vacancy we consciously choose to contact potential candidates directly and we appreciate it if companies do not offer their services to us unasked.
Boseind 10, 5281 RM Boxtel (NB)