Teamlead Run Infra
The job description of Teamlead Run Infra
The Team Lead is responsible for continuous improvement of team performance and well-being of team members (incl SME’s for the 3th line activities) by focusing on human resource management and development, processes, policies and procedures. Our team consists of 3 areas, Connectivity/Datacenters/Workplaces and our team has 8 people in it.
We’re looking for a people manager in heart and soul!!
You’re furthermore responsible for an optimal cooperation with other internal colleagues and external parties.
Top 100 food company
Every day 100 million consumers worldwide eat a meal with a little bit of Vion. This quantity comes with a big responsibility. At Vion we work passionately every day on the global food challenge: feeding 9 billion people in 2050. How can you contribute to this?
The main responsibilities of the role can be described as follows:
- You’re responsible for the planning and coordination of activities (incidents, changes, preventive maintenance, service requests etc.) for the RUN team (2nd and 3th line)
- Ensure IT services to satisfaction and in accordance with SLAs and budgets.
- Validate incoming invoices for IT services.
- Control, monitor and evaluate the contribution/performance of IT services.
- Initiate service improvement programs as and when necessary and embed them into the infrastructure department processes.
- Draft personnel planning on the midterm and at the tactical level and in line with the established strategic personnel planning.
- In this role you are responsible for managing the suppliers on a tactical level, you conduct SLA interviews and you monitor the performance of the suppliers in the daily operation.
What do we expect from you?
- You have a relevant education on bachelor or master level
- You’ve a minimum of 5-10 years’ experience
- You’ve got excellent communication skills (verbally and in writing) in both Dutch and English (big PRE is German)
- Willing to travel
- ITIL Foundation v3 certified
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- Strong people management skills.
What can you expect from us?
We offer a versatile role within a leading international food company where you get the space to get the best out of yourself.
Are you interested?
In case you think you are the right candidate to become our new colleague, share your talents with us by sending your application letter and resume via the ‘apply’ button below. If you would like more information about this position please contact Raoul Lustermans by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For this vacancy we consciously choose to contact potential candidates directly and we appreciate it if companies do not offer their services to us unasked.
Boseind 10, 5281 RM Boxtel (NB)