Supply Chain Analyst Procurement
The job description of Supply Chain Analyst in Procurement
Taking care for in depth analysis, management information and advice for the Supply Chain organization and more specifically for the Procurement department. You will quickly learn to understand the Procurement categories and align the data with suppliers to ensure continuity of supply and define actions for improvement. Dependent of your skills and interests you have the possibility to grow to Procurement specialist in the areas of meat or vegetarian products. You will have frequent contacts with various departments and operating companies of Vion in The Netherlands and Germany.
Top 100 food company
Every day 100 million consumers worldwide eat a meal with a little bit of Vion. This quantity comes with a big responsibility. At Vion we work passionately every day on the global food challenge: feeding 9 billion people in 2050. How can you contribute to this?
The main responsibilities of your role can be described as follows:
- Market analysis and market reviews, supply base and supplier market analysis;
- Analysing the processes within Vion’s supply chain and within procurement;
- Delivering complete improvement proposals in clear business cases;
- Managing the master data for the procurement department;
- Support and manage roll-out of service management tools for technical departments
- Prepare, support and eventually run tender processes for procurement;
- Within the guidelines and the way of working:
- support and run supplier selection process
- negotiate commercial terms and conditions
- understand, discuss and align quality, service and logistics with suppliers
- complaint management
- Define, implement and follow up of KPI’s within Supply Chain leading to improvements and cost savings.
What do we expect from you?
For the position of Supply Chain Analyst we are looking for the person who interested to dig deeper in data and make interesting proposals. Someone who is willing to grow and not lose sight of the overall interests of the company.
Our candidate has:
- A Master / MBA degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Economy or Econometry or alternatively Food Technology;
- Working experience is preferred but not necessary;
- You are open minded, you can listen well, seek collaboration and challenges and can manage change;
- You are analytically strong and result-oriented;
- You have the ambition to grow in our international organization;
- A driver's license and is willing to travel within the Netherlands and occasionally in Germany.
What can you expect from us?
In our company you will have an attractive, versatile and challenging position within a leading international food company, with around 12.000 employees worldwide, innovative market concepts and clear core values. We offer good working conditions and an inspiring environment to work in an enthusiastic team.
Are you interested?
In case you think you are the right candidate to become our new colleague, or would you like to have more information about this position? Share your talents with us by sending your application letter and resume before April 13th via the ‘apply’ button below. For information ask Christel van Oers via phone number +316 187 499 79.
For this position Vion is looking for direct contacts with potential candidates; we appreciate if companies do not offer their services in this.
Hoofdkantoor Vion Foodgroup
Boseind 15, 5281 RM Boxtel (NB)