The job description of FAM MES
The FAM MES is responsible keeping our applications up and running at all times. In addition to that you are proactive in solving problems.
Next to that you are able to translate user requirements to the necessary functional and technical requirements for a timely and correct handling of system enhancements / changes.
Top 100 food company
Every day 100 million consumers worldwide eat a meal with a little bit of Vion. This quantity comes with a big responsibility. At Vion we work passionately every day on the global food challenge: feeding 9 billion people in 2050. How can you contribute to this?
The main responsibilities of the role can be described as follows:
- Designing, testing and commissioning of MES systems and other applications;
- Implementation of Innova software at the various locations within Vion (NL/DE);
- Provide support for the entire Marel software, which is used within Vion;
- You are the source of information for your colleagues when it comes to problems with the various systems and / or equipment;
- Guiding and training key users of the applications;
- Conducting a good business analysis and translating this into Vion’s IT / MES solutions;
- You also manage and maintain the required documentation with regard to the MES software.
What do we expect from you?
- HBO working and thinking level, preferably a completed IT training
- Great affinity with control techniques;
- Great affinity with peripherals such as printers, scanners etc;
- Flexible, proactive and customer-oriented attitude
- Independent, but also a team player
- Extensive experience with SQL
- That you can work very accurately, are analytical and hands-on
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language. Knowledge of the German language is an advantage;
- That you are willing to travel and have a B driving license;
- That you are willing to run a standby service in a periodic schedule;
- That you are communicative and patient;
- Ambition to coordinate a team.
What can you expect from us?
Vion offers you within a leading international food company a full-time contract 1with flexible working hours, in an informal culture that offers trust, short lines and fast decision-making. An environment where there is plenty of room for entrepreneurship and new initiatives. You will receive a competitive remuneration package based on your knowledge and experience.
Are you interested?
In case you think you are the right candidate to become our new colleague, share your talents with us by sending your application letter and resume. For information contact Peter Hielkema; email@example.com
For this vacancy we consciously choose to contact potential candidates directly and we appreciate it if companies do not offer their services to us unasked.
Boseind 10, 5281 RM Boxtel (NB)